Thursday, June 18, 2009

MY blogtobia is going to be called happtopia. Because everything is fair if you work for it and all the electronics do not harm everything which is what people want. Everyone will like this and it will be for them. All these things make a person happy for what they are doing and what they are currently achieving.

My declaration of independence is stated as the current society is not a very good place as there are many things going on in the world like war, murders, crime, hate and much more things that only don’t affect the people of our world but also affect the environment that we live in like gas and oil are very important substances that are constantly being wasted by transportation and the environment is also being affected by to much radiation.
The current society is all made up of lies all these lies do also affect how the peoples personality/ reactions to things, people promise people about things that never do happen and how the wars are all trying to be stopped is what they say but what really happens is that they are going to start another war with another country for oil and gas and coal, they are all fighting for this because they do not have patience and do not want to find ways around use of gas like hybrid cars which are a very economically friendly car. I think that the world needs a new world to be formed and be perfect and that is what I am doing.

My slogan/ motto for my happitopia is think fresh/live fresh this slogan is used for my blogtopia to make us all think about what we can do to make world my utopian animal is a white elephant as they are free to do whatever they want.

List of rules:

1. Crime will be treated with severely and the criminal will be killed
2. . Everybody is pleased to do whatever he pleases but no crime/ vandalism/bullying or begging is applicable.
3. party all the time
4. every Friday and Saturday is a free day and no work/ school
5. once every month the whole utopia gathers in the hall of independence and they put there ideas in
6. any fights or arguments will be resolved in a cage match to teach the person who to mess with and who not to
7. king can never go into pit of death
8. whatever the king says you do
9. everybody have fun
10. everybody has the same car and gets changed every month

The king and a group of politicians will meet every month and read the peoples problem and if the problem is mature and possible to solve we will try to solve it or try our best to reduce the problem.

Dear jimmy

I am writing to you to inform you about my utopia. It is a place were everybody is equal. It is a very fun place which is not dangerous at all, it is a very nice place . and I personally am inviting you to my utopia hope to see you very soon.

Fady Anis

My first day]

It has been amazing being driven from the 45 acre airport the beautiful and luscious hotel. I could see the ocean from my room and kids playing. I am tired write know going to sleep in my amazing bedroom.

My second day]

I woke up my first full day in utopia it has been a good day. Went parasailing and have been on a banana boat on the great blue sea. I was invited by the nice local people to a BBQ after that had a nice and fun game of volleyball. So far my trip has been amazing.

1 comment: